Wednesday 6 March 2013

Athletics Day

Today the Year Three students went to watch some of the Year 4-13 students at athletics. Then we played on the bars. We loved watching everyone doing their best and having fun.



Brandon wrote this in his diary:

"Today was athletics day. We went to watch the athletics. It was the best athletics I have ever seen. The events we watched were sprints and high jump."

Jenna wrote this in her diary:

"Today it was athletics day. It was absolutely incredible. There were sprints races. Before playtime the Year 4 and 5 went off to the athletics. Before lunch people were doing races and other stuff."


























After lunch and diary writing we went back to watch the athletics. We also made bird's nests from grass clippings because we are so excited about our bird study!

8 comments:

  1. I love long jump and shot put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love athletic day it was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Nelson, it looks like your class are taking there birdsnest onto the sports field. Dawn - Georgias mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had two favourite sports they were running and high jump,I even enjoyed high jump when I was out.

    From lily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire Lawrence14 March 2013 at 19:27

    Groovy green hands William!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a wonderful time learning about birds and making a birds nest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I helped with the grass nest. It was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the year fours and fives did really well at athletics.I hope I do that good next year

    ReplyDelete