What was the world like 100 years ago before WW1 started?
Our ideas 7/05/14
· Sad, because of the war starting
· Titanic had sunk one year before the war started
· Ships were used for travelling around the world
· Lots of people were poor
· The world was better because the ground and plants hadn’t been demolished
· Planes had been invented.
· Cars had really thin wheels
· Work was a lot harder, for example getting food for your family
· There were more living native things like birds.
· Maybe only rich people had pets like cats and dogs (Joy)
· Earth looked mostly the same, except cities were smaller and there were more forests.
· There were no computers or other modern technology. There were typewriters.