Tuesday 21 June 2011

Self-Reflection on Reading Work

It's always good to think about your learning ... here are some examples of student thoughts on recent work in reading: 

I have learned confidence in reading can take you a long way in lots of different subjects. I have also learned that dictionary work is not scary. It is super fun.
I think I am good at writing summaries but I think I might have to write them a bit longer. I definitely think I have got better at using a dictionary.
I needed to catch up a bit and work a bit faster and quicker and get the work done. I have underlined my work, did a picture, and did two or more dictionary meanings. I have done a great job. The School Journal Story Library work was fun.
In this study I think I have got better at writing summaries and using dictionaries. I also think that reading these books has taught me a lot about New Zealand and other children that live in this country. I have really liked this study and I hope that we do something like this again sometime.
KEEP UP THE GREAT REFLECTION ON YOUR LEARNING ROOM 4 AND I HOPE YOU LIKE OUR PLAY READING JUST AS MUCH.
- KA RERE! (awesome!)
From Mrs Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment